All of the workshops, seminars and planning will occur on Zoom.
If you have not done so, please pre-register with Zoom here:
You do not have to, but it will speed things up on Monday.
Your Zoom account should be one individual to you (a personal, free account). We cannot see your Zoom login and so your contact details will remain private.
A good video guide to using Zoom is available here:
1. When you are not speaking, click the microphone button to 'Mute'. This stops background noise problems. Click it again when you want to speak.
2. Please have your camera turned on so that we can see you.
3. If you would like to make a point, you can also use the 'reactions' function to raise your hand, for example.
4. If the Zoom connection fails, if the power goes or if the 40 minute limit runs out, please just re-enter the original details. It might take some time, but you will be allowed back in.
5. Please put your names into the box provided so that our teachers can see who is who.
If you are still struggling with Zoom, just get in contact with us and we will be happy to help!